Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Tammi

Hi hun havnt spoken for a while! How is the pg going?? How is Ashton? Hope you are all well. Take care babe image

Elaine & boys xxxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hey hun sorry not had much time at the mintue! Pete has been away in France for just over a week so its just been me and Ashton and he keeps me busy,, lol. We are all fine here! Went and got some more pics of Ashton done yesterday so will post them on here when I get them back in about 2 weeks. He is growing soooooo fast! Already in to all his 12/18 month clothes and a few 18/23 month ones! Not yet walking but can bloody climb on everything!!!!

Pregnancy is going fine, just really slowly! Can't wait for him to arrive. Really hoping that he is at least on time and that I can manage this time without any help! To be honest although I am hoping for him to arrive sooner rather than later I have done nothing yet to prepare myself! No bags packed or clothes sorted, lol.

So hows you and them fab wee boys? xxxxx