Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

missing bumps??

how are you girls feeling?? its over the 4 mths mark now and just wondering if any of you are missing being pg?? i love siena so much and its hard at time with 2 but i am enjoying it but i think with weight watchers, still in mat clothes, xmas coming up, this credit crunch im starting to feel a bit low. its not pnd, just sometimes feel like the weeks are going so fast and life is passing me by. im 27 and still dont know what i want to do for a career and i need a job end of jan as my mat money runs out so its gonna be hard to find a job at the end of jan i might have 2 go back to my waiting on job which i hated image
anyone else feeling a bit crapy?? x

Replies

• Options
    YES!!!
    First of all (((HUGS)))
    I feel like crap at the moment - huge debts, my grandad isnt to well and we live 150 miles away, starting to regret having kids sooo young (not the boys themselves just the timing) as Iv had a newborn baby every year since I was 18 and iv never really enjoyed myself. got a crap OH - i wouldnt be with him if we didnt have kids, at a size 16-18 im the biggest iv ever been (I was a size 10-12 before I got pg with my first!Big difference huh?) trying to get a photography business started with not much progress so far, and VVVVV tired from the 3 boys *phew*!! Glad I got that all off of my chest! Thanx loubieloulou.

Could u not go bk to ur job P/T and pick up a course for something? or is it the 'something' your unsure of?

hope you start feeling a bit better soon xx xx
  • Options
    and my heart says - I want another bump! my head says no no no no no no!! xx
  • Options

me too - i get down sometimes too - I love being a mum but its hard work... you guys have more than one to cope with too so feel a fraud complaining! Its weird though as I'm soooooo happy and having Zac has been the best thing ever - but sometimes I just feel low... for a mixture of reasons like you loubieloulou.... money, weight etc etc - sometimes I just miss having 'me' time...

not sure if I miss my bump actually - i quite enjoyed benig pregnant but I'm desperate to get my body back to be able to feel like me again as i don't still quite feel 100% me yet! does that sounds odd? I'd love more children one day too but am still too scared after my rotten birth, has really put me off! Still I'm sure I'll feel differently in a few years!...... hope so

xx
  • Options
    aww bless u all hugs xxx

i miss my me time too, but my OH seems to be the best ever at making me giggle even when i feel awful x

im still undecided too, i have a year to get my BA with honours in Business so could go back to that, or thinking of becoming teaching assistant

i think my best option is working for my mum till september, which is not great, we argue at lot but its money n i can take caitlin

in feb i plan to do teaching assistant course one day a week n then work for my mum

in september go to uni n finish off, n get extra qualifications to get pgce by the time caitlin is 3

somewhere in there fit in another bubba lol
  • Options
    I'm lucky i don't go back to work until March, but DO NOT want to go back so not talking about it - lol! Am trying to find something i can do from home!

I actually had a really good pregnancy & kinda miss the little kicks & other movements. Its very selfish but bump was all mine if that makes sense?!?!

However i was huge by the end of it....i measured nearly 5ft around!!!!! I'm only 5ft 5 in height - lol!!! I was waterlogged!! My knees took a complete battering, to the point i would nearly cry when getting up/sitting down/stairs etc!

Sarah xx