Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

jabs??

From what I can remember from my other 2, LOs are due a jab at 13 months. Has anyone got an appointment yet??

xx

Replies

• Options
    In Zac's red book it says he will have one at 12 months and another one at 13 months. He had his 12 month one last week which was men c and something else (I really should pay mroe attention lol), it was just one needle in his arm. He cried initially but was fine quite quickly!

The nurse said the 13 month one is actually two injections, one a booster for something and one is the mmr.... not had that apt through yet but he isnt 13 months for another couple of weeks!

xx
  • Options
    Yes, Livs is having hers Fri morning (10th) will let you know how it goes x x x
  • Options
    I've had a letter tellin me I need to make 1, but I've not made it yet. I think her daddy's gonna hav to take her tho as i'm at work image xx
  • Options
    Hi
    J had a booster at end of June (12 months ) and is due her MMR and another Booster at end of July (13 months)

HTH

Cazz
  • Options
    Hi hun, yes Mason has his MMR jab on Tuesday. He had booster at 12 months and they made the appointment for his MMR then.
    Its their last one until 4 which is a relief!!!! x x
  • Options
    Just had the docs on the phone and Ashton has his appointment next Thursday! I would chase them Elaine if you haven't heard anything! I had to! xxxx
  • Options
    Yeh think I will hun

thanx ladies and good luck! Eeek!
  • Options
    Livs had her yesterday and it all went well image Got her nxt one on the 11th August x x x
  • Options
    Zacky had his 13 mth jabs on Tuesday. Its the pneumonia jab and the MMR (if you choose to have it). They have upset him a bit this time but he will get over it. If you havent heard anything yet either contact your GP or HV (whichever does the jabs.

beck n zacky.