Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

keep in touch

hi girls i know ur all probably v. busy with ur LOs but if u get a spare minute that u dont wanna use to sleep, do house work or have a bath ect. log on and leave a lil message coz i miss chatting to u all :cry: - alot of u were rocks during my pg :\) and it would be so nice to keep in touch and hear how u and ur los are.

Congratulations every1 and enjoy ur babies!! Love to u all!!! image

Elaine and kids xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Elaine

I was thinking the same thing, Caitlin and Robbie certainly keep me busy, Caitlin is 2 weeks today and just a little darling, captured her daddy heart he hates going to work lol. Bet the kids are keeping u busy too. You girls really kept me going my pregnancy towards the end was so stressful being kept in hospital is awful, but now shes here its all worth it xx
    u take care, and congrats to everyone xxx
    Tracey, Caitlin and Robbie
  • Options
    Hi Elaine & Tracey, yes we all need to stay in touch as much as possible! Easy said that done with a newborn to care for. Ashton is 1 wk and 1 day old now, and I just love being a mummy. He is breast feeding on demand during the day and having 2oz's of expressed milk at 9pm every night off his daddy, sho is so smitten too! Then during the night he is sleeping for about 6 hours, feeding for 30 mins then going back to sleep for another 3 hours, so really couldn't ask for anything more from him! Hope everyone else is doing well and congrats to all our new June babies & mummies!!! Tammi & Ashton xxx

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10758;28/st/20080625/n/Ashton/dt/5/k/02f2/age.png

• Options
    hi Girls!

Tracey my LO was born on 19th too!!
    Tammi Ashton sounds like a very contented lil man - 6 hrs a night!! wow!!
    Sarah i know wot u man by cant sleep in the day - way too much to do.

Elaine xx
  • Options
    hi Girls!

Tracey my LO was born on 19th too!!
    Tammi - Ashton sounds like a very contented lil man - 6 hrs a night!! wow!!
    Sarah i know wot u man by cant sleep in the day - way too much to do.

Elaine xx
  • Options
    sorry to hear she has pneumonia im sure she be ok soon - shes a right lil fighter!! I hope shes home soon then u can put the hospital behind u.

if asked how old she is do u use her birth date or corrected age?

Elaine and boys xx
  • Options
    Hi girls...this is my 4th attempt to reply and I know I will make it this time as Mason is at his nans!!!!

Firstly, sending huuuugee positive thoughts out to Sienna...I really hope she is home with you soon hun.

Elaine Do you have a name for you LO yet???

Tammi and Sarah, so glad your boys are well.

I havn't had the greatest of times with Mason lately. My poor little boy had been in soo much pain and I was told it was colic by a doctor at the hospital so gave him infacol, did nothing. Tried Colief and it gave him the runs, his poor belly and bum were so sore, on my bday (1st July) he screamed constantly from 630am until 230pm at which point I was in absolute floods of tears and phoned my cousin asking for help. I phoned the doctors on her advice and they asked me to bring him straight in. To cut a long story short poor Mason hasn't got bloody colic, he is suffering with reflux. He has been having Gaviscon in his bottles since Tuesday evening and is sooo much better. He was even smiling today. I have finally caught up on some sleep so we are both back with avengence today!!!

Hope all those June babies are well and mummys are slowly recovering and enjoying their LOs.

Katie and Mason.x x x
  • Options
    hi girls

katie its good to hear that Masons feeling better - im lucky none of my boys has ever had reflux but i can imagine its not nice for either of u so glad that u know what it is now.

baby still got no name but ive booked in to register him on monday so we better have a name by then!!

glitterstargirl - How is sienna coping with the pneumonia? hope shes ok!

elaine and boys xx
  • Options
    Hi all, lovely to hear how your all getting on! Katie that sounds so hard to deal with, im glad he's feeling better now. Glitterstargirl i hope sienna is coming on strong, it really puts things in perspective what you and your family have gone through and your still so positive. I bet she's a proper special little girl!!!

Cameron is 16 days old today, i breastfed him for 2 weeks but found i was really tired with no appetite (still hasnt come back) and panicking about how much nutrition he was getting so i've started to bottle feed him. he's perfectly happy on his bottle and mummy now feels much more confident!! He's taking 2-3oz every 3 hours, day and night. so he's doing very well and i am soooo proud!

i love my little man and love being a mummy!
    x x
  • Options
    Hi everyone - I've only just found this thread doh!

My little man, Reiss was born on 4th June weighing 7lbs15oz, my biggest baby yet - I know this sounds feeble in the light of some of the massive lo's born, but he was big to me!

Sienna - sending you MASSIVE big hugs and lots of positive vibes to get you better and home very soon. Same goes to your poor mummyx

Tammi -don't brag - Reiss doesn't 'do' nights (or at least in terms of sleeping) he is up from around 4.30 every hour and ahalf feeding and messing about and is making me so shattered I don't know what to do with myself. Got to sort it out but I just don't know how! Never had a successfully bf one before and it's doing my head in!

Sarah - I'm with you on this - it's interesting that you've got the same problem and Samuel is ff though - I was convinced it was cos Reiss is bf - little buggers!

Katie, so sorry you've had so many problems with Mason - on the way up now though thank goodness. It's awful when you don't know what's wrong. Big hugs

Love to you all - great to hear from everyonexx