Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in June 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

think we have swine flu

we were up at the hospital earlier in the week and i think we may have caught it. (me, Emily & DS1 and possibly DS2 aswel) i googled the symptoms & we have them all, although the symptoms are similar to a harsh virus. Emily slept ALL night which is very unusual!! She is burning up! I ache everywhere and hate the thought of my babies feeling like that too.

Why now??? Why Christmas. :cry::cry:

Replies

• Options
    how awful hunny i hope your okxxx
  • Options
    hi ya, hope your all feeling a little better today. There must be something quite bad going around in general. Riley has been poorly all week and is on antibiotics. luckily he seems to be a huge improvement today XX
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you're not well. I think there is a lot going around, so hopefully it's not swine flu - I'd give NHS direct a call. My two had a really nasty cough and cold with temperature a couple of weeks ago - ds (2 1/2) shook his off in a few days but dd (my June baby) was awful for just over a week, very unsettled and unhappy, just not herself - it was the week of the bad snow so I dosed her up with calpol (and one day of nurofen - would obviously have gone to the docs if she'd got worse! Not nice at the time but she's right as rain now. Hubby started with it too and said the littlies had been very brave.

Hope you all start to feel better soon