Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

HV today &

EMILY JUST CRAWLED!, on her hands and knees for the first time (rather than drag herself about like an injured soldier lol) wow she looked so big and grown up. Omg my babys getting so big!!!! She moved her hands and knees 1 'step' each then went back onto her belly. Im so proud of her. I know she could have gone further but alot of whats stopping her is that she still crosses her feet. Gonna mention it to HV today.

Replies

• Options
    Ahhh wow that's so cool considering she hasnt been sitting up long as well!! Go Emily...

Evie is so far off crawling it's unreal. She gets really stressed on her tummy so I reckon she'll bypass it and go straight to walking!

Taking her to docs this afternoon as she has a rash on her belly poor luv x
  • Options
    yay go emily....clever girl!

We're at the stage where megan pushes up her bum in the air and triees to drag herself lol and cant so gets quite frustrated so not sure if she'll crawl or not as she hates not being able to move anywhere....

Lx

P.s Poor Evie x
  • Options
    aw bless her Lauz.

YE - how did u get on at Drs? xx
  • Options
    She's fine, HV reckons it's just a reaction to a new bubble bath or something like that. (can't be washing powder as I change so frequently anyway!).

She's prescribed me some medicated bubble bath and said to put a thin layer of E45 or something like that on her tummy. She has a bit of eczema behind her knees as well. Hoping it doesn't spread as I have eczema on my hands and it's bloody awful!