Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in June 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

BA!!

I'm so sorry for not being on for so long but the reason why is beacause (as you can tell from the title!) I'v had my baby image

Baby Oliver Thomas was born on te 16th June at 2.07am, weighing 6lb 14oz!! The labour was very quick, after arriving at hosptial he was born 2 1/2 hours later. I found the contractions and pushing no too bad however my placenta would not come away and the cord snapped when they tried to pull. Ended up going to theatre for a manual removal of my placenta and lost 2 litres of blood. Had a 3 day stay in hopstial and a blood transfusion. Back home now and my darling bf is back at work. Its so wierd having this little one to care for. Bresat feeding is going well and Ollie is nearly back to his brith weight already.

I'm going to be so sad to see the 'due in June 2010' forum go. I think my heart will sink when I log on and its gone. Its like a part of my life has gone by (can you tell the hormones are still abit eratic lol!)Everyone has been so great and its been lovely to hear all the lovely BA!! I hope to see everyone here in 'born in June 2010' and keeping intouch.