Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in June 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My fab xmas update!! (with scan pic!)

Hi girls!

I just wanted to tell you about the private scan we had today. I am 15wks exactly and we wanted a double check before we tell our families at xmas.

It was incredible! Baby has grown so much! You could see it kicking me and stretching it's legs out, it was touching its face and even sucking it's thumb, was so wonderful!! We even saw him in 4D which was a little weird!!

She couldn't see the sex tho listened to the heartbeat and it was 156bpm which the internet tells me means boy, the same as the nub at 12wk scan. We don't mind either way, but seem to be refering to it as a he since 12wk scan!

Was the perfect start to xmas, it's my bday too tmrw so it's just the best feeling ever to know all is ok!!

Here is a photo hopefully, can you see "his" legs stretching out on the left?

http://img4014.photobox.co.uk/5443987091427e5cf87223f8dd7225826be4578192a4503b0e8bcb3caa16dcaf6b0abc7c.jpg

Thank you all for reading!! I wish you all the very bestest xmas ever and hope all your dreams come true in 2011!

xxxxx

Replies