Forum homeβ€Ί Archived Birth Clubsβ€Ί My baby was born in June 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Its a ......

BOY!!!!

Just to let you guys who are not on FB know that i had my scan today and its a BOY!!!!!

after not finding out the sex with the girls im glad i found out this time and so delighted that its a blue bump! cant wait to start buying some wee things! PS dont post on my FB status because i dont want family or friends to know until the birth, its juts our wee secret! LOL xxxx image

Replies

• Options
    woop woop congratulations!!! so pleased for you!

I'm great at keeping sectrets image

go get some blue stuff!!! xx
  • Options
    congratulations luv, as i said on FB so pleased for you. can update the bump colours now if you want to add your self?, blues are definatly taking over this month!! xx
  • Options
    Hi guys, thanks so much, im so so excited! Honestly when she pointed out his wee bits i almost started crying! how silly am i? it was a very much wanted wee boy and i know hubby is almost beside himself, he has hugged me about 10 times today! LOL x
  • Options
    oh how lovely, when the lady told us she thought it was little girl I nearly cried too!!

(couldn't confirm it though so moment was short lived! :lol: )
  • Options
    yaay thats great news xxx
  • Options
    Ah fab news that you got your boy - funny how your dh keeps hugging you like we can control it right??? :lol:
  • Options
    thats fab news image xx
  • Options
    Squee! Congratulations!
  • Options
    BOB i know! men are so silly, i told him that its the man who sexes the baby and not the woman but he still dosnt believe me! haha i dont care, i will have 2 beautiful girls and a wee boy to finish us off! so excited and i souldnt help peeking at blue things in tesco yesterday but i did refrain from buying! LOL
  • Options
    Oh I say go for it!!! My little girl has so many outfits already (not just becasue of me) I'll have to change her every 10mins just to get through them all! :lol: It'll be like the Oscars!
  • Options
    congratulations honey, so pleased he's a he

xxx