Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Yay!

Helllllo!!! All due in June mummies! Xxx

Replies

• Options
    Yeah! Hi!

Hope you are doing okay? Apart from being tired I'm good and feeling very unpregnant.

Very nervous as much wanted pregnancy and lots of previous scares/problems!

Fingers crossed for us all.

Xxx
  • Options
    Hey,

I am worried too as had a mmc in march.

Fingers crossed for our little beans image

Xx
  • Options
    Hey just got my BFP yesterday so according to online calculator I will be due 11th June. AF not oficially due until tomorrow so super paranoid it will still turn up! This is my first so all new to me! Keep getting cramp type pains in stomach but apparently that normal! Will be great to be able to share experiences with you all! X
  • Options
    Hey ladies, at last it's up!

So I've got severe nausea and dizziness and I'm only 5wks :-0 didn't think symptoms could be so strong this early on. I have the period type cramps too Scottie, was really worried to begin with and kept running to the loo to see if the witch had arrived. Lol.

It's my first too so not sure what to expect just going to try and stay relaxed as much as possible.

When are you all due?

Here's to H&H 9months for us all xxxxx
  • Options

Hi Everyone,

I'm due June 4th, luckily I have no sickness yet but I do have the cramps too. This is my 2nd, my first Rok was born in Nov 2010.

Looking forward to getting to know you all xx

• Options
    Yay! Our forum is here! I'm about 5 weeks roughly, not sure exactly coz of coming off pill. This is my 2nd baby but oh 1st, very excited! But nervous still as its early days. Feeling bit crampy too, sore boobs and first waves of nausea came this morning but have disappeared. Trying to eat little and often and keeping it plain to keep sickness at bay, with ds I had awful sickness so hoping this time won't be as bad! Xxxx
  • Options
    Hey everyone,

Felt sick this morning but better after food. I am not looking forward to what might be on its way! I was so sick with my daughter it was awful.

Also very crampy and funny aches in my legs!

5 weeks tomorrow image

Hope you are all ok!

Xx
  • Options

Got my dr's appointment tomorrow to tell them I'm pg, then its official - Whoop Whoop!

Can't wait to meet my midwife, my last one was fantastic so I'm going to see if I can have the same one again.

x

• Options

Hello used to use this forum a lot when TTC #1 (now 2 yrs old) and yesterday got a very faint BFP on a clearblue. Am v excited though obv very early days, getting pregnant doesn't come easy to me, took 3 years to conceive my first, and she was a first round clomid baby. This time has taken around 18 months and the 3rd month of leftover clomid from my first! Going by the online calculator thingys i will be due around 14th June. Wishing all H&H pregnancies xxx

• Options
    Hi all

I'm 4-5 weeks and hoping with all my heart this little one likes me and wants to stick around.

I'm looking to sharing our aches and pains, tears of joy and laughter over the coming months image

Take care all xxxxx
  • Options
    Hey everyone.

I'm due 12th June.

Been ttc baby no 2 for 17 months and had a mc on 1st Sept so super paranoid not letting myself believe just yet image

H&h 9 months to all! X
  • Options
    Hey babyboom

That's great news image

I couldn't believe how quick we were TTC this time round.....i had a mc on the 9th August at the 11th week.

I know exactly how your feeling.....roll on next June.

Fingers crossed for us all xxxxx
  • Options
    Hey Sandybaby.

It's so good to share this journey with others who get how I feel! image

Yes I agree roll on June!! June is my fav month too (other than Christmas day) coz we have loads to celebrate already so hopefully June is our month!!

X x
  • Options
    Hi everyone this is my 1st pregnancy will be due around the 11th image

I haven't had any symptoms yet just sore boobs

I have quite a demanding job though I work with children with learning difficulties that live in a childrens home so i'm trying to take it very easy
  • Options

Wow Nevada your job sounds really interesting, it must be quite fulfilling to know you are making such a difference to those childrens lives. Is it hard not getting emotionally attached to them? I'd love to do something rewarding like that, I'm a project manager & although I enjoy my job I know I'd be happier doing something people orientated. Though I'm so soppy I'd probably want to take the kids home with me!  x

• Options
    I love it they are like a little extended family to me, there are 4 kids in the home I work in and they are so funny, 1 is in a wheelchair and 3 have severe autism
  • Options
    Hi all

Just been for my scan and I'm pleased to report we have a healthy heartbeat image nurse said everything is looking good.

Relieved big time.....so so happy

Xxxxx