Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Finally saying hello

Hi everyone after 10 long months I got my BFP i'm currently 5wks and 4days and my due date is around the 11th june image This is our 1st baby and we are due to move house very soon so everything feels like it's falling into place, i'll be phoning the doctors on monday to officially confirm it image

Replies

• Options
    Hi. Congratulations! X
  • Options

Hey nevada welcome, glad you have joined us here. I am just a day ahead of you so far by my estimation but will hopefully confirm all dates with my midwife on Monday. Where are you appointment wise?x

• Options
    I need to see the doctor yet, i've had a really busy time at work recently so couldn't get the time off :-S i'm hoping to get in tomorrow if not it will be thursday
  • Options

Hi Nevada-doodles, CONGRATULTIONS! I am due the same day as you image This is also our first baby after tryin for 10 months image

I saw a Dr on Thursday who did a blood test to confirm, still doesn't feel real though as not got many symptoms apart from feeling a little more tired than usual.

It's great how lovely all the ladies on due in June are x x

• Options
    Congratulations! X
  • Options

Congratulations Nevada & Flutterby, welcome to the group xx