Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Back from my scan

Hi ladies, well I've had my follow up scan this morning after the longest two weeks ever! But they were totally worth it to see my bean and it's heartbeat image Now measuring at 7 weeks 2 days after only being just short of 5 weeks at the last scan so done a bit of catching up! Lol. Just saw an empty sac last time, but this morning i saw the yolk sac too as well as the fetal pole that is measuring 11mm with a lovely heartbeat. Been given the midwife number to ring to book in and things can start to feel more real ( other than the feeling nauseous and falling asleep when my 8 year old goes to bed every night!). I feel like I'm floating now after all that worry. Just hope I don't see any more bleeding. Got the day off so going to relax before I have a catch up with my mum this aft and then go get my son from school. Thank you ladies for replying to my posts when I've been worried. Hope all your beans are behaving. Lots of love xxxx

Replies

• Options

so glad lisa know how u feel must be so scary!! i hjad early scan tuesday  i thought i was 6.5 weeks but i didnt realise thats only if u had a normal period so i was 5.5 weeks but the scan was fine bit disapointed no heartbeat yet but going back on 6th nob when im 7.5 weeks to hear heartbeat. hope im as lucky as u !! lol xxxx

• Options

Congratulations! That's wonderful, wonderful news!

I have repeat blood tests and a scan next week so hoping that I will be able to post something similar.

Congratulations once again x

• Options

I am so jealous of you all having scans, I dont think I will have one til 12 weeks but then I am happy to have no worries either so have to take the good out of that. I hope you all have happy little bubbas in there with strong hearts.x

• Options
    Oh Lisa that's fantastic news! Now let's hope your bean behaves! image

Apricot - I'm well jel too image
  • Options
    That's good news x