Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hidden extras in food and drinks!!

I have had enough today of hidden things in drinks.....so I'm trying to lower my caffeine intake more...so instead of coke I bought some mountain dew.....oh no this was clearly labelled "energy" but I didn't notice 600ml downed and I spot the bold letters....so check small print and it clearly says "not suitable for pregnant women, high caffeine"......so didn't finish that. So tonight I've bought cream soda.....checked for caffeine, its fine.....got it home poured a glass, then noticed clearly "contains a source of phelyneprine"!! Arrrgghhh!!! I swear....is it to much to ask for me to just get a 100% "safe" product! Lol Anyone else done this or similar?

Replies

• Options

I think the safest product is water. I thought I was being good buying orange juice and pomegranate juice and would mix them together, thinking I was getting vit c and antioxidants but then I was told it is really high in sugar! 

• Options
    But water is boring....I only like it from my bathroom tap too. Lol image

I might have to be one of them pg women who carry an evian bottle everywhere coz I'm getting really thirsty!

But needed pop at work to wake me up.....sooooo bored. Glad its Friday.

• Options
    Try fizzy water, I drink loads of the stuff and not as boring as plain. It helps with sickness too.x