Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How is everyone?

How are all the mums to be and bumps doing over this festive period? Any early sex scans? Any movements? Bumps showing now? Sickness gone? X

Replies

• Options
    Hi

I now have an evident bump and have now got to find maternity clothes. It was my last day of work yesterday for the Xmas period and struggled for clothes to wear that would fit and hide my bump. By end of the day I decided it was time to tell my boss - ruined her Xmas as she wasn't very pleased. I am still on anti sickness medication to stop me being sick but I am managing to eat my evening meal now. I have to lay down afterwards to stop me feeling really bad.

I have the lovely early flutters of movement throughout the day and especially when laying down. My next scan is on the 24th January where we will hopefully find what we are having.

Now work is over I can begin Xmas and shopping for food etc. then start baking before relaxing!

How is everyone else doing?
  • Options
    That's a Fab update. Glad things are going well.

I've also broken up for Christmas for the week, off to pantomime today, had sickness bug Thursday-Friday so still be sore. Looking forward to Christmas.

My scan is 23rd Jan, can't wait. Considered an early scan to find out sex but haven't booked one....too much money.

My bump is clear to see apparently although I can tell as bad as ppl say they can. Lol

• Options

Hi,

I'm feeling ok, some of my work trousers are starting to get a bit tight so I think I need a shopping trip soon, it's days like this when I wish I had a sit down job where I could have my buttons open all day lol.

My boss doesn't want  me to leave we did my risk assessment and we are updating about every 2 weeks unless I have something I need to tell her

OH been driving me mad, we've just moved it took him ages to decorate the front room but we are done now, for some reason his mate is poking around a lot and they keep going out, I can't get through to him that I'd like to have him with me at night etc, hopefully he's just getting it out his system before baby arrives otherwise there will be stern words lol.

Our scan is on 23rd Jan, can't wait image