Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Funny things Lo does!!

Just a fun post to see what Lo does that really tickles you?
No matter what Aimee is playing as soon as she sees the Direct Line and My Suoermarket adverts on tv she smiles at them and it makes me laugh everytime! I think its the background music.
I also lie her down and let my hair tickle her face. Her expressions are a picture!!!
Sometimes when I leave the room I come back and she is smiling at the fireplace too, but no idea what thats all about!!!! xx

Replies

• Options
    Sam loves playing with Charlie our dog. they have me in stitches especially if charlie licks sams hands then he just squeals with laughter
  • Options
    While feeding Nick, I take my own breakfast/ lunch and sit with him which ofcourse is different from his purees... but that makes him quite interested in his own food rather than eating alone..

The funniest thing am observing now is... when he doesn't want to eat his mash/ purees he just looks side ways.. or looks engrossed in his toy... purses his lips... but the moment I take my bowl of food ... he all of a sudden becomes a greedy mongrel and jumps on my food with his mouth wide open ... that makes me really smile

He loves to play with his feet. We have a game together where I touch his toes and start singing the rhyme this little piggy went to market.. this lil piggy stayed at home... by the time we come to his lil finger he is all in smile and moving his neck left right.... image

xx
    Bubbly