Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Yikes - Baby Number 2!!!

Hi all!
Well I got my BFP on WEdnesday for baby number 2! Yikes.
Really wanted a summer baby next time around. But just come back from 2 weeks in Turkey and things just seemed right!!!
So I have now joined my baby is due in Feb 2011.
Hope everyone is well. I dont get on here much anymore,
xxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Aww thats fabulous! Join the club tehe! I only have 7 weeks to go now! That's a good age gap you've got there tho and you won't need to think of double buggies etc plus, you really don't want a summer baby! I am too bloomin hot!!! tehe!
  • Options
    thats fab news! huge to congrats to both of you!
    as LC says its too hot to be big in the summer and feb is quite a nice time really, phoebe is born on t he 3rd jan so only a week after christmas which is a bit too hectic! x
  • Options
    thats fab news! huge to congrats to both of you!
    as LC says its too hot to be big in the summer and feb is quite a nice time really, phoebe is born on t he 3rd jan so only a week after christmas which is a bit too hectic! x
  • Options
    great news. Keep us informed of your progress.

Nicloa, wow 7 weeks...

dx
  • Options
    number 2 on the way for me too....due jan 2011 just before jayden starts nursery image
  • Options
    Yay! Congratulations hun!
    So sorry to read of your other post and how down you're feeling. I'm sure it'll pass very soon and you'll love the rest of your pregnancy x
  • Options
    Ah lovely news! Congrats Sarah and sticky86! Hope you're both feeling well x