Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

All the best!

Just a message to say I hope all us new March mummies find their feet quickly and don't loose out on too much sleep!!! Big hugs to everyone and their LO's and hope we can all still be as close now as we were when we were all pregnant!

xxx

Replies

• Options
    even though amelia born 'feb i will stay here with you lot if thats ok?? #COME ON GIRLS...get those babies out and join me!

d xxx
  • Options
    If its ok I'll come in here too even though Olivia was born at New Year she still shouldn't be here til 15th! All of her milestones will go from March. Hope everyone is well and enjoying their babies, and if you've not given birth yet good luck, it is definitely worth it x x
  • Options
    Hi Lara,

We're both good thanks, it is still a novelty having her home after a long trawl in hospital and she is doing really well, she is ten weeks old now and I still can't believe she's here. Mummyhood is brilliant, if not a little tiring!

Just read your post on other forum, you might be joining us sooner that you think. Good luck x
  • Options
    can i gate crash with dee lol as Sam was born an hour later. glad everyone is doing well