Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

New on here....

Hi, Im Helen 25 I have a gorgeous little girl called Evie Grace she was born 12th March 2008 weighing 6lb 5oz, she was 2 weeks early.... and is now coming up to 11 months old.... OMG!!!

How is everyone else?:\)

Replies

• Options
    Hi and welcome! I'm Nic and have a wee boy, Lucas who is now 10 1/2 months. He was born on the 21st March and was 8lbs 15.
  • Options
    Can anyone tell me how to set my avatar up?

Im having difficulty loading it up....:roll:
  • Options
    ermmmm....think you go to your profile and click on avatar. You then need to download a pic to somewhere like photobucket. they give you the option of making the pic avatar size. Once all this done then you just copy the photo link to the avatar section on baby expert. I think?????????????
    Hi, Denise mum of 5. amelia will be 1 on 26th Feb. 5 weeks early!

d xx
  • Options
    Hi i'm Mary and i have a little one called Erin born 22/03/08, I joined this forum a bit later than the rest but they are all lovely ladies full of great advice. Welcome xx
  • Options
    Hi & welcome,

My name is Claire, i'm 25 and married with two little girls, Abigail (who will be 4 in May) and Olivia who was born on the 4th March xx
  • Options
    hello and welcome!! im felicity im 23 and have 2 little girls phoebe who is 4 and freya who will be one on the 16th march. xx
  • Options
    Hiya,

I'm Zoe, have Joe who'll be 4 in May and an Evie Grace of my own who'll be one on 5th March. She weighed just over 8lb and was 2 weeks early too!

Xx
  • Options
    Hi I'm Laila. I'm married and have a little boy (7/3/08) he's 11 months and 20lbs called Junaid. Welcome!! image
  • Options
    Oh wow Zoe31 just over 8LB and 2 weeks early... My Evie was tiny then...
  • Options
    I know hee, hee! We make them big in our house, DS was just under 9lb.
  • Options
    Hi and welcome i have a little boy Sam who was also huge he was 10lbs 14ozs and was also 2 weeks early.
  • Options
    OMG 10lb 14oz and 2 weeks early.....

How much are they weighing in at now....

Evie is 19lb 7oz.... and was 6lb 5oz born!! (Midget compared to your babies)
  • Options
    Hello and welcome!
    I'm Lauren, Mum to Ellie Mai born 30th March at 6lb 8oz, on her due date. She is now coming up to 11 months and weighs 16lbs 1oz but it changes week to week! xx