Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I'm officially Daisy the cow!

As you know I wasn't getting far with expressing so today when I went to mothercare I spotted a cheaper electric pump!!! Oh my its loud! Hubby keeps staring and giggling! No wonder its like a bloody dairy cow in for the milking!!!!! At least its a lot easier...I've got 2oz and still pumping!!!!

Replies

• Options
    I take it back...I only got 2oz in the end and my nipples are sore!!! At least my hand isn't sore mind you!!!
  • Options
    It's a Medela Mini Electric Pump and it was ??54.99 from mothercare. It is out of stock online but I was lucky enough to get one in a shop.
  • Options
    This is sooo weird as I was thinking the other night how I felt like a milked cow and even came up with the name Dee Dee's Dairy!!!!! How weird is that?????? I too have that pump and it is quick and easy. However, it is loud and the other day I was expressing in my room and my FIL knocked on the door and as I did not reply he thought I was not there (Amelia was crying so he was coming to get her) and he walked in on me with my wangers out!!!!!!!! nice!!!!!
    d xx