Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My boobs are ridiculous!!

Hi!

Just need to share this. Before I was pg I was wearing a 38dd bra, this oddly changed to a 40c when I was pg. After I had Bella I carried on wearing a 40c, anyway just been to be measured this week and got a massive shock! Was in completely the wrong bra size and I'm actually a 38F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How wrong could I get it? The woman in Bravissimo said 'there, your boobs are where they should be now!', I didn't realise they were in the wrong place. I think I need to start to pay more attention to myself!

Anyone elses boobs changed dramatically since having lo's?

Cost me a bloody fortune in new bras!!!!!!!!!!!!

xx

Replies

• Options
    Tehe! Most people are are wearing the wrong size and dont even know it! I was a 34F before I got pregnant and I'm now a 34/36GG. 34's can be a little tight in some places but its what I should be wearing. GG is hard to get anywhere other than bravissimo or debenhams! I only have nursing bras that fit me so if I stop feeding I will have to go shopping for a whole bra shopping!!! I am so putting it off. I have got used to not wearing underwire. I've not worn underwire since July 2007!!!! Tehe!

Hope your boobs are happier in their new position!
  • Options
    Oh yes, much happier (so is hubby! ha!)
    I would LOVE to have a smaller backsize (and backside!!)
    She was really good in Bravissimo, didnt even get a tape measure out! I feel like I am carrying a sack of spuds around!!

Hope you get brave and go soon!!!
    xx
  • Options
    i just found out that i have bigger boobs than dawn french lol. i was a 38f but after having Sam went down the alphabet a bit i am now...wait for it... a 36j. im sure boobs are just not meant to be that big lol.
  • Options
    I always was led to believe that your boobs were meant to get smaller after having a baby. I wa a 40d before Isabelle and went up to a 40g at the end of pregnancy. I only bf for 11 days. I got measured last week as bras were not fitting and I am now a 38f or 40e dependant on fit of bra.Its crazy !!
  • Options
    I need some of what you girls are having! Am i the only one who feels like theirs have shrunk?!?!? Can you send some my way? :lol:
  • Options
    With PLEASURE!!!!!! ??10 postage and packing!!!!
    Ha!
  • Options
    Claire you can definately have some of mine. right now to see if i can add them as an email attachment hmmm lol
  • Options
    I was a 30FF before having Evie, went upto a 34GG when preg and BFing but now wearing 32F. None of my bras feel like they fit properly cos I've lost weight since starting work and eating less crap so I do need to take a trip back to Bravissimo soon, mmmmm might have to visit the HUGE Next that's opposite the Manchester store too lol! Keep joking with my friend that she can have my excess boob to boost her cleavage then I can start shopping at normal bra shops but I've got plenty to share Clare so will save some for you too!!
  • Options
    Hell yes, Lara, of course you can!!!