Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hi im new

hi i have only just found this website today even though leo is 16 months, just wanted to say hi and does anyone of any groups or meet ups that i could go to, i live in plymouth
melissa and leo

Replies

• Options
    Hi Melissa!
    Welcome to our lovely forum.
    I'm Lauren & my LO Ellie is 16 months born on the 30th March 2008.
    I live in Belfast so i'm no help to you for groups but the baby forum always has people meeting up image
    xx
  • Options
    Hi Melissa
    welcome to the group.
    my daughter Elise decided she didnt want to be a March baby after all and arrived in Jan instead. The girls on hear have been a great support all the way along and have always made me feel welcome.

maria x
  • Options
    Hiya and welcome!! I'm Zoe and my DD has just turned 17months and we have a 4 year old boy too. The March mummies are all lovely!! Sadly I'm way up north so nowhere near Plymouth!

Zoe
    xx
  • Options
    Hiya and welcome. I am mummy to Lucas, 16 1/2 months and we will be ttc no 2 from 3 weeks time!
  • Options
    Hi and welcome my lo Sam was due in march but decided to come in feb instead. we are now ttc no2. i live up in stoke so also miles away
  • Options
    Hi am Bubbly mum to 16mnth old Nick and am 3 months pregnant with our 2nd kid due in Feb 2010. Welcome to our forum..

xxx
  • Options
    hiya im felicity mummy to freya who is nearly 17 months!!! i also have a 4 year old called phoebe, i live in somerset so a bit nearer to you than alot of the others but still quite a distance. but wea re always on here if you need a chat, all the ladies hear are lovely.