Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Not one, but TWO teeth!!

Hey everyone...
Well Alex was quite poorly with a fever and was really niggly. It lasted a few days and then two days ago I was playing with her and as she laughed I noticed two white stubs poking out of her gum! Shes pulling such funny faces now shes found them!

Replies

• Options
    its horrible for them when they first come through. Sam has his bottom two already through but then he started showing signs of teething again. when i looked he had not one not two but 6! coming through. he has another two at the top another two at the bottom front and two at the back poor kid
  • Options
    well done little alex and sam x
  • Options
    Im sure Aimee must have one on the way, I keep checking her gum tho and can see nothing, not even a hint.
    But shes so moody and has a runny nose, red cheeks, rubbing her ears, chewing everything, who knows....
  • Options
    Yeah it sounds to me like Aimee might have one coming. Alex also got a cold and was snuffly - her nose is still crusted with snot. She hates anyone touching her nose and actually screams when you try and get the crust out!
  • Options
    right Lindsay thats it were sending the mob round lol. Sam has been a knightmare with his. the first two were fine but can understand why hes so bad with 6 all at once.
  • Options
    Can't say I'm looking forward to the teething like, I bet they are all even cuter with wee toothy pegs x
  • Options
    hiya

My LO has two teeth at bottom aswell, they have already cut through but are still not all the way through.He seems to have been teething forever! He is still really grumpy and now has a cold aswell so he even worse lol! i just make sure he always has teething gel and calpol on stand by! i found that giving a dose of calpol before bed really helps him to sleep bit better aswell, although he still wakes up once but thats better than every hour and half!

good luck to all teething babies and their mummys!

charlie + baby jay 6mths x
  • Options
    Poor lambs! can't believe they are all sprouting teeth i'm a bit sad that they ain't lickle babies any more...argh no not getting broody!!
    Ellie seems to be like Aimee in the whole sore bum, pulling ears, runny nose, cough, grouchy & can't be entertained attitude but no sign of anything coming through. I keep getting mistaken with bits of her gum & getting exciting only to realise that they aren't actually teeth...doh!
    Lauren xx
  • Options
    Just to say Aimee now has a bottom tooth!! She had absolutely no sign of them, then one morning it had just popped out!! Haha. Weirs coz I never felt it or saw it coming like most people say. it seemed to just all of a sudden pop thru!! xx