Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Does your LO have a pillow?

I started giving Samuel a pillow at the weekend when his cough was bad to try and ease his chest a bit at night. He doesn't seem bothered whether he has one or not so I'm not sure whether to leave it in his cot.

Does your LO have a pillow? I'm using a flat adult pillow at the moment but are you supposed to buy proper toddler pillows or are these ok?

Jo x

Replies

• Options
    I bought a baby/toddler pillow from TK Maxx, a little flat one. I did read somewhere that under two's should not have a pillow/do not need one can't remember why though, Lexi sleeps much better now to, must be so much more comfy for them.
  • Options
    Aimee still just has a sleeping bag as her head ends up at the other end every morning, couldnt trust her with a cover. And she still lies the width of the bed rather than length!!!! Wakes up in weird positions!!
  • Options
    freya is still just in a sleeping bag too. she still sleeps what ever way round she likes so theres no point getting her one as her feet would be on it by the morning. xx
  • Options
    amelia has one I bought from mothercare. It is a baby one. She asks for it if its not in her cot at night and snuggles right into it.

d xx
  • Options
    Cool - thanks ladies. I've left the pillow in there as I think he quite likes it. Samuel is still in sleeping bags too as he'a a major wriggler. I think he'll be in sleeping bags until he goes to university - ha ha....