Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

No2 Consistency - Sorry!!!

I was just wondering if your LO's were doing solid no2's yet? Olivia's are still very pastey (sorry TMI!) and i can't remember if they're supposed to be more solid yet? She has a good varied diet and is on cows milk. x

Replies

• Options
    freyas are mostly fully formed now, but we still do get a few runny ones it depends whatshe has eaten and how much she has fed from me. but lot of tye time they are just like splats where she has sat on them. yummy!!
  • Options
    What delightful conversations we have!!! Evie's are really hard and round at the mo, don't know why-her diet is really varied and she loves fruit and veg! She grunts for England when 'producing' them and I think they must really hurt her cos they're so big. She then howls poo poo poo til we change her nappy and claps once she's fresh again!
  • Options
    Lol Zoe! My goddaughter is such a delightful 'lady'!!! Can't think who she gets it from.....?!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies - everyone of Olivia's is like cow muck lol! Goes right up her back - lovely! Haven't taken her to the HV for a couple of months so will try and go next week. Not really sure what i expect her to say though :roll: xx
  • Options
    apparently the right consistency is for them to be like play dough lol. sam has donw some beautifull ones recently. when we were in tesco he did a hiuge poo thet went everywhere even through his vest and top onto his coat. when i went to change him i found that before we had left he had unpacked his bag so i had no spare clothes and no baby wipes so had to phone my oh to buy some more clothes for him doh lol