Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Teeth!

hiya girls

just wondering how many teeth does all your LO's have now? jay still only has his two bottom ones! but i noticed yesterday he now has atleast one of his top ones coming through (think both are but not sure about one!) hope your all ok anyways

charlie x 7+3 and jay 10 mths x

Replies

• Options
    My LO is nearly 10.5 months she got her bottom two at 9 months and im sure the top two are wanting to break through now...
  • Options
    feya has too but is teething like mad, so no sleep fpr me!! one of her top ones is almost through and i dont htink that the other will be far behind. x
  • Options
    Sam has 8!!! but one of my friends lo is the same age and has two. he is having major teething again so dont know if back ones are coming through
  • Options
    Four.... 2 bottom/2 top and more on there way I think..... poor wee munchkins!

My friends lo is one on 1st Feb and still no teeth.
  • Options
    4.2 each top and bottom..
    d xx
  • Options
    8 in total, four top and four bottom. Alex teeths really badly. Her nappy rash was atrocious. Its a touch time, thats for sure!!

G.x
  • Options
    jayden is 10.5 months and has 4top 4bottom!x
  • Options
    Lucas has 2 bottom and 2 nearly in at the top!!! He hasn't had any new ones since he was 7 months.
  • Options
    Isabelle will be 10 months on 1st Feb and has 6 teeth,2 at the top and 4 at the bottom. She is teething at the moment and I can see she has more top teeth coming. They really hurt her at times image
  • Options
    Ellie just got her 1st 2 bottom teeth 3 weeks ago & they are slowly but surely coming through! xx
  • Options
    Hiyaaa, billy is 10months and has two teeth at the bottom and one tooth on the top but think i can see another top one coming through xxxx