Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Where are you all????????????

HI

Its really quiet on here at the moment.

Amelia, has been really unwell this past week. Strong suspician is that it is SF but who knows?? They are not testing here so no real way of knowing. She had temps of over 40, sore hoarse throat, cough, runny nose, the runs and she acted as if she ached (if that makes sense)
she seems to be over the worse now though. bless her

She is still BF and still up 5 or so times a night. A friend told me she smeared marmite (her son hated it) all over her nipple every time he wanted to feed. After a few attempts he settled for the bottle..lol!! I am going to try it once she is well. She has not eaten for a few days and has just fed from me. My boobs are huge and full of milk...like when she was newborn...

She is still only 18lbs which I am upset about but, my kids do tend to be petite. She is gabbling away and saying lots of word strings... there it is, wheres it gone, wheres daddy, feed the doggy etc etc.. she loves ITNG and stands doing the hand and finger thing when the music starts. She will sit on the potty and has done a few wee wee's but no poo's as yet. she takes her nappy off after every wee which is why I introduced the potty.

She has loads of curls at the back but not much at the front still...

Hope all you and your lo's are well..

d xxx

here is amelia in aug (18 months)

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs258.snc1/10527_140861858715_568463715_2684796_598595_n.jpg

Replies

• Options
    just to prove she DOES have hair..lol

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs258.snc1/10527_140861853715_568463715_2684795_5407650_n.jpg

• Options

[Modified by: dee dee on October 11, 2009 11:56 AM]

• Options
    On this one she had just got new shoes and would not take them off. Its weird seeing her all wrapped up like a little England baby..I love winter clothes more than seeing her in soppy pastels and summer things...

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs258.snc1/10527_140862148715_568463715_2684839_5466180_n.jpg

• Options
    Aww shes so gorgeous! Lucas is little, smaller than ihs friends. He's still about 25lbs but he doesn't look it at all! He's been walking for 2 months now and can now get around everywhere quite happily! He sleeps in his big boy bed and feeds himself his milk before bed. He's still not saying much but hes new word this week is bed lol! He loves his bed that boy. His play never ceases to amaze me tho, his play skills are advanced for his age, always has been. Seems he's a typcial boy! He can kick a ball without falling over much to his daddy's delight and loves dancing!

http://i1.bebo.com/051b/4/large/2009/09/27/20/1212002670a11651143064l.jpg

Last week at his cousin's first birthday.

We are now on month 2 TTC but not having much luck with my cycles. CD9 and still spotting from AF! Blech! Getting fed up so think I'm already out for July at this rate! Wish us luck!
  • Options
    amelia and lucas are both stunning!!!

we are fine, freya is really growing up now!1 she weighs about 22lb but is still pretty short, i went ot a toddler group last week and a baby there who had just had his first birthday was taller than her!!!

she loves babies and will spend all day dressing and undressing her dollies and then putting them to sleep. she is talking really well and can put up to 5 words together. she is a real maddam and will throw a tantrum at the drop of a hat. we were in tesco earlier and she just threw her self to the floor because i wouldnt let her have any sweets!!!!! shes only 18 months she shouldnt be doing that yet!!!!!

its phoebe first full day at school today it feels wierd not picking her up at luch time,a s i was doing it for so long with pre school and the first month of school, but she seems to be enjoyning it and is definatly ready.

any way here are a couple of pics of maddam freya.

here she is looking very shy and sweet
    http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff136/flickaty22/093.jpg

and here she is looking very suspisious
    http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff136/flickaty22/149.jpg

• Options
    Can't believe they're all growing up so fast-cuties! Missy moo is full of it, not sure what she weighs but she's was on the 98th centile for height and the 91st for weight so she looks set to be tall and in proportion (not sure where she gets the height from!) She's taller than my friend's 2 year old which amuses me no end. She's chatting away, some babble but lots of words and strings two or three words together. Loves dollies and cars in equal measures~safe to say I'm enjoying the dollies now as I don't think they'll last. Same goes for all things pink! I'm enjoying being at home with her again now lil man's at school especially the fact that she naps for 2 hours a day, the house has never been so clean nor the ironing basket so empty!
    Not got any upto date photos on lappy but will upload some this week!
    Z
    Xx
  • Options
    ive just nipped back for the night from my holiday. will post some pics and an update on Sam when i get back properly lol. we are doing a theme park tour 7 parks in 7 days
  • Options
    wow.....you would think your OH would want time away from theme parks. Talk about a busmans holiday....lol

BTW did he know the Xfactor couple that did the duo????

All our march babes are lovely. Lucas is growing into a handsome young man.
    Girls are all beautiful. Freya has such blue eyes.. her and amelia would have a ball I think.

Sorry mine posted so many times... whoops.

Look forward to more pics ???????
  • Options
    We have just got back from Majorca. After me moaning about being skint!!!

Im a travel agent and found a last min bargain at work so went All Inclusive for a week.

Aimee is doing well still not talking, only trying to say Steph and Tess, my sister and her dog!!! But shes a very active girl..

Here she is on hol last week ,,,,,,,

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs265.snc1/9230_170410671792_566786792_3237690_1450391_n.jpg

And with me.......

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs245.snc1/9230_170419206792_566786792_3237787_2766370_n.jpg

[Modified by: SarahNAimee on October 11, 2009 12:46 PM]

• Options
    He said he doesnt get to go on rides lol. he does know the couple he sat next to the woman at lunch the other day. they are entering the alton towers singing contest...but seperately lol have got some ace pic of Sam from holiday a proper cheeky monkey one complete with banana lol. am at work today so will sit down later in the week and upload some
  • Options
    she had a lovely voice and I dont blame her going her own way!!!!
    Sarah.... wowza! how many teeth does Aimee have??? She has a full set! Amelia does not have incisors yet. She is beautiful. She looks so grown up and cute. Nice tan for you!!!!

d xx
  • Options
    both your holidays sound fab!!! i love theme parks i havent been to one for ages. and sarah looks like you had a lovely time in the sun. amie is gorgeous! they all look so big now!
    dee, freya is still missing her insisers too, they are really going to hurt when they come through coz they will have to squeeze in between her other teeth, not looking forward to that she is awful with teething at the best of times. xxx
  • Options
    I am loving these photos and updates girls. I have been really rubbush at taking photos lately and I'm even worse at uploading them but I will do at some point!

Samuel doing great apart from recent strops and being totally on/off wth his eating. His words are coming on thick and fast and he loves climbing and dive bombing into things - such a boy. Also adores dancing like Lucas. He'll even dance to the 3 second music leading into the news. He's also totally car obsessed and that's our escape plan whenever we need an easy time off him - we whisk him into the car and pretends to drive for about 10 minutes. J x x x