Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

March 08 Facts

Stole this from two other forums but thought it looked fun! You will need to post if you think you qualify for any of these categories!!! I think the weight ones mean at birth. If I have anything wrong I have just taken it from the weights and dates topic and please correct me!

HEAVIEST BABY BOY - Sam (10lbs 14)

HEAVIEST BABY GIRL - Charlotte (9lbs 3)

LONGEST BABY - Alex (60cm)
SHORTEST BABY - ?

LIGHTEST BABY - Elise (2lb 6oz)

LAZIEST BABY - Was it Henry? (10lbs 4)

KEENEST BABY (earliest) - Olivia on Jan 2nd (3lbs)

BEST HAIR BOY - Lucas
BEST HAIR GIRL - Olivia

CUTEST BABY GIRL - ?
CUTEST BABY BOY - ?

CURRENT MOST POPULAR MARCH BABY SEX - Girl- just!

MOST POPULAR DAY IN MARCH TO HAVE A BABY - 11th
MOST SPECIAL MARCH BABY - Elise (but we are all special!)

For cutiest I vote for Bella and Henry (but I love you all!!!).

[Modified by: Nicx & Lucas on 06 September 2008 13:48:08 ]

[Modified by: Nicx & Lucas on 08 September 2008 17:50:49 ]

Replies

• Options
    hmmmm....good post but just hope some people dont get offended by votes for cutest etc..... think I will opt out of that one if you dont mind! They are all sooo gorgoeous I cant vote for one in particular!

All your facts seem right. Well Done you!!!

D xxxx

ps its great to be back on line
  • Options
    AWWWWWW!! Nicx thats soooo nice, thanks for your vote!!!

All babies are cute but...

I vote Olivia and Henry!

Lucy and Bella
    xx
  • Options
    Thanks Linsday! I wasn't sure if the Sam one was right. I was just copying the thread. Maybe a 1 has been missed off!! I'll add the hair one too.

Yes dee, the cutest one might be bias/hard but we all know we all lthink all of hte babies are cute so hopefully no one will be put out!!!
  • Options
    agree on the hair thing....joint votes for Olivia and Ruby (feb baby) and to Sam and Lucas for boy! Sorry i just cant have one!!!

As for cutest..hhmmmmmmm...... thats just too hard so I will keep my opt out vote for now!!!!!!!!! I wimp arent I ????

d xx
  • Options
    We could change it to biggest eyes or something?
  • Options
    ha ha......sorry to have got you thinking..... keep it at cutest! I just dont want to vote!!! people can get bit funny when it comes to their babies!!! IF biggest eyes then , cutest smile too???

d xx
  • Options
    it is funny the things we worry about when pregnant!!!! ALL babies are pretty ugly for the first week and then they become just gorg!!!!!

I love the ones with mad hair..they look sooo cute.
    IF we do a baldest baby one..then Amelia wins hands down LOL!!!

d xxxx
  • Options
    This is a fun post!!

I think Ruby would definately win the cheekiest baby!
    I think they are all absoultely gorgeous!! We are so lucky aren't we!

I never realised Sam was so big when he was born! I thought Ruby was big at 8lb 11oz, makes me look pathetic now ! Heehee!

Lindsay... I LOVE your photos! Can I be cheeky and ask which camera you have as i'm looking for a new one and all your photos of Henry are so clear. We have a 10mp one at the mo but it's rubbish!

Amy xx

• Options
    Thanks Lindsay, i'm so annoyed as I looked at that one when I bought this one. They only had it in pink though and wanted silver or black!
    I'll think of an excuse to get a new one!
    Thanks hun! xx
  • Options
    yep Sam was indeed 10lbs 14 and was 2 weeks early. i think i have to vote for everyone for cutest lol
  • Options
    I don't think you can have a cutest baby entry. Be honest girls..... we all think our own babies are the cutest don't we??? :\)
  • Options
    Ellie was 50cm at birth & was born on her due date- she was TINY!!!
    I have to say I do think they are all cute but my little girl & her pouts... image No definitely couldn't choose the cutest though we do all think it's our own & rightly so!
    Lauren xx
  • Options
    think amelia was only 42 cm born..but she was 5 weeks early. Sure Elise or Olivia will have been the shortest??? Olivias mum never came back on after birth did she??? Hope all was OK???? IF you reading this MUM and she is doing well we would all love to know.

d xx