Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Baby #2..

Myself and OH have decided that we're going to start trying for number 2 next month! Since Alex was born (nearly 12 weeks ago) I have been so, so broody. I am under no illusions and I know that it's going to be very hard. I am thinking that it's highly unlikely that I'll fall in the first cycle of trying (but you never know!) Basically, I just want to know if any of you ladies have had babies so close together, and if so, how difficult was it??

G.x

Replies

• Options
    my mum had me and sisters close together, there is 15mths between my oldest sisters then i was concived when my older sister was 2mths old so there is only just over 2 yrs between us 3.
    my mum said it was difficult at times cause we all seamed to get chicken pox ext at the same time but she says it was easyer then she thought it would be, she managed to get out of the house on time and stuff lol, if you feel you are ready for another one go for it, mine have a 4 yr gap and is is perfect for me but everyone is diffrent , good luck hun xx
  • Options
    Oh thats great! Hope it works well for you. My friend had her two close together and although it is hard work it will pay off once the kids are bigger. I would if it werent for the size of my house and the finances.
  • Options
    there are 17 months between my 3rd and 4th and though they fight they keep each other entertained and i am glad we did it like this. Its hard work yes but worth it.
    look forward to some happy news.

d x