Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Weekly weigh ins 22nd July

Hello Ladies:

We will weigh in every Tuesday..... every tuesday night I will post to say now closed and restart again the following week...
I will attempt it on the one thread first so as not to have too many threads going on, but if it gets too confusing then I will open a thread every wekk for the weigh ins...

Within a few days after weigh in I will make a note on facebook to say who the star of the week is.......

Anyone can join in even if you are like me and not dieting....

Good Luck everyone x x x x

Just to let you know as its late in posting this one, i will keep the thread open til wednesday night x

Replies

• Options
    its 22nd July at 545am weighed myself 5 minutes ago

I am 16s 63/4 lb... I am only 5ft 4ins.....

I am not dieting at the minute but monitoring my weight to see what it does over the coming months x
  • Options
    where was everyone??????????????

dee 12st 9
  • Options
    Looby Loo I am 16s 63/4 lb... I am only 5ft 4ins.....

Dee Dee 12st 9 1lb loss (but as peter kay said...i shit a pound!!)
  • Options
    11stone 7.5 (2.5lbs lost! yey)
  • Options

Del - 11st 7.5 (2-5lb lost)

Sarah - 10st 8, (2lb lost)

[Modified by: SarahNAimee on July 23, 2008 09:17 AM]

• Options
    13st 3 nothing lost but it was my mums birthday last week plus mine yesterday so I'm really pleased i put nothing on!
  • Options

Bubbly - 9st 5lbs (no gain no loss), target 8.5 stones
  • Options
    Happy Bday Nick image... so what yummy stuff did you have for your b'dayimage

would be nice to know for us here in this forum image
  • Options
    think it was your mums birthday wasnt it???

If i wrong happy birthday...if your mums happy birthday mrs nic!!!! xxxx
  • Options
    I had a baked potato with roast peppers, cream cheese and chilli jam! Yum! At tea time I had spinage and riccota pizza so I suppose it wasn't that bad...well, except that I ate a whole bag of haribo!!! Oopps! Back to being good today although I def think since doing this my milk has gone down and with using so little already I'm worried. I want to keep going til 6 months when I can start putting cows milk in the cooking instead of breast! My fault for getting lazy and stopping my daily expressing!! image
  • Options

Bubbly - 9st 5lbs (no gain no loss), target 8.5 stones

Feb Baby (Amy) - 13st 6lb (lost 3lb since last week!)

Oh and i'm 5ft 8 xx
  • Options
    Nick... that sounds quite yummy and like a breath of fresh air in this thread

haha...

sorry dieters!
  • Options
    weigh in is now closed for this week.
    thanks for all you weights and good luck.... even if you are not dieting (like me ) good luck and see you on tuesday x x x
  • Options
    dee, it was my birthday 22nd and my mums on the 17th. its our anniversary next week on the 31st so 3 bad eatting days in 3 weeks aint good!
  • Options
    happy belated birthday Nic....... image

I feel bloated and fat today....AF due a visit I think. When I first came on this site and some woman was going on about her Aunt Flo viisting and that she hated her and was sooo not welcome it made me wonder what on earth she was on about and why invite someone she hates. NEVER in a zillion years would I have guessed it was code for period!!!!!! ha ha

d xx
  • Options
    i didnt have a clue about what af was either lol nor pee on a stick i put it down to pregnancy brain te he
  • Options
    Can I start a new facebook group for the weighins?