Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Another milestone achieved!

am so excited... its fun to watch him roll on his tummy.. I bought this playmat yesterday with an arc of toys hanging on top and side... he turned on the side to grab the toy and rolled over. With his hand underneath his chest he started crying with me clapping hehe...I should have bought the playmat quite earlier.. well another milestone achieved!

How are your lo's doing? any new signs? Nick has been putting his fingers a lot into his mouth and dont know how to stop him doing that... his mittens are all wet and he is just being so messy, dribbling et al! should I be worrying as this is un higenic?

xx

Replies

• Options
    TBH its good for them to pick up a few germs now and then. I just give her hands a wash whenever I change her nappy. She is constantly got her hands in her mouth...
    She has not rolled yet but goes to her side and turns 180 degrees on her mat. She plays on there for hours. They are good buy as this is my 3rd to use it.

d xx
  • Options
    hey,
    just wondering what playmats you have both got?

siann x
  • Options
    Hi Siann

I have this TINY LOVE GYMINI DELUXE 3D Activity Baby Gym for him. Also some other soft toys kept at the 4 corners of the play mat makes him go and grab them. He is rotating on his back as well to talk/ catch these toys.
  • Options
    Lucas is so strong its unbelievable! He can sit for a couple of secs without falling and supports his weight on his feet really well so much so I hardly have a grip on him! Only thing is he hates being on his belly...he is so nearly rolling from tummy to back tho! His arm just gets in the road. He can roll both ways on his back but can't get onto his belly from there yet.

His wee play mat is from ELC.