Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Did you buy a Quinny Buzz?

If so, there is a design fault with the batch last year. Samuel has almost grown out of his already! I am due to receive a new seat and extendable straps free of charge from the manufacturers. Get on the blower if you're in the same boat!

Jo x

Replies

• Options
    I have one hun. I dont know if mine is a faulty one tho as Aimee is only small haha!! How would I know? I think mine is the newer version anyway is it Quinny Buzz 08? I got mine in Jan and I think it was a new model. Saying all this, my Mum bought it from 2 left feet, so would have a job sorting anything out with them!! Ha x

Edited to say....
    I have just researched it and you cant find very much out about it can you?
    Do you know who I would ring to get the new seat and straps? Is it who you bought it from or Quinny? Cheers hun for mentioning it, now im thinking of it, its really tight when you put her foot muff and winter clothes on x

[Modified by: SarahNAimee on November 30, 2008 11:19 AM]

• Options
    Hi Sarah,

I just rang the company I bought it from (baby days direct) and they rang the manufactureres. It's not working at the mo as my new seat still hasn't arrived! A friend with the same buggy was sent 2 sets of extendable straps so she has lent me one of hers for now.

Maybe try ringing 2 left feet first. I'll let you know how I get on.

Jo x