Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I am coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoooaaaayyyyyyy

Andrew just booked Amelia and I to come to UK for 5 days to see family on 29th Nov. Cannot wait.

He has been away a lot of late and i am knackered. He booked me with Gulf Air and then upgraded me to Business Class so we can sleep on the beds.....both night flights!!!!!!!

I have list longer than my arm of shopping to do. Xmas lights, night out with the girls, clothes shopping, the hunt for boots and nice bag (me). Also will get my hair sorted by my top hairdress Natalie!!!

Soooooooooooooooo excited. Also, very apprehensive about leaving 4 with Andrew but he will cope.

I dont think i can wait another 2 weeks...

d xxx

Replies

• Options
    wow....dee dee thats fab news!! i bet you cant wait!!! talk about big kid at xmas!!

i bet these 2 weeks will feel like forever for you now image

xx
  • Options
    awh I am so delighted for you as you've been saying you'd like to come home & it's great to get a break from the other kids but have Amelia for company??? Hope you get everything sorted before you go! xx
  • Options
    Have a great time! Wish my hubby would spontaniously do things like that for me! image xx
  • Options
    That's great, you must be so excited, it will be great seeing your family and friends. Amelia will love all the christmas lights and getting lots of attention from everyone !x!

Oh and geting your hair done to bonus x
  • Options
    Sounds fab. Enjoy some you time! Well, you and Amelia! J x
  • Options
    just heard it is winter wonderland up north....hope it stays for me to see. Not seen snow in years. We went home the year Charlie was a baby (2005) and it snowed like mad then. Kids dont remember it since Charlie was 8 weeks and Joseph was 18 months.
    We will have to get home nxt xmas...if not for good!!!!!!!!!!!!! (another story for another time)

d xxx
  • Options
    ooooohhhhhh interesting, awaiting new story when you've time to offload it! xx
  • Options
    ha ha....what are you like

its no biggie really....

I just feel bit fed up of been over here and missing everyone. Feel could be time to come back to Uk and start again. Luckily we have made enough to buy decent house and set ourselves up nicley.

Only prob is OH so against it.

Maybe me going home to cold next week will kill the desire..

d x
  • Options
    29th November is only 5 days away now you must be very excited to see your family and friends etc.

No snow in Southamton funnyily enough.

Could you live half and half or would that be too difficult or not possible with jobs etc?? i don;t mean one week here one week there i mean autumn winter over there and spring summer over here for example?
    xx