Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Wondered if i could share this with you

Hi
I had a scan yesterday and found out I'm having a GIRL.
she looks perfect and was boucing around in there.
just hope i can keep going as far as possible this time.
not sure what Elise will think about another girl in the house lol
She's a real daddy's girl so will be interesting lol

Hope you dont mind me sharing this with you and i really hope those who are ttc are joining me soon.

Maria x

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations! I hope you keep her safe and warm for as long as possible.x
  • Options
    yay thats fab news, hope that she stays put for a while yet. xx
  • Options
    hi thanks'
    i was feeling so positive about going further this time and now i'm not so sure, image
    I've been ignoring the pain in my back and the problem with going to the loo, but I finally had to do something about it. Saw the doctor at primarycare and sure enough, its the start of a kidney infection. This is not good news as i was so ill last time with kidney problems and could have caused elise's prem birth. at the beginning of my pregnancy my MW said if i went ahead with it i could end up on dialysis. Trying to stay positive and hoping the antibiotics kick in soon.
    Sorry for the rant.

Maria x
  • Options
    hi thanks'
    i was feeling so positive about going further this time and now i'm not so sure, image
    I've been ignoring the pain in my back and the problem with going to the loo, but I finally had to do something about it. Saw the doctor at primarycare and sure enough, its the start of a kidney infection. This is not good news as i was so ill last time with kidney problems and could have caused elise's prem birth. at the beginning of my pregnancy my MW said if i went ahead with it i could end up on dialysis. Trying to stay positive and hoping the antibiotics kick in soon.
    Sorry for the rant.

Maria x
  • Options
    Congrats! Hope you keep well xxx
  • Options
    Ahh lovely news! Congrats! I'm one of four - two boys then two girls. It's cool. Hope the kidney infection clears up soon. Lots of water and cranberry juice!
  • Options
    Awh that's really lovely about a little girl. Two of each sounds perfect.
    Hopefully this little one will surprise everyone and stay in there for a long time! Hope your feeling better soon image xx