Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Here they go again.....

Just popped into the 'Baby' forum as i was going to post my question re Secret Santa but backed out quicker than i logged in :roll:

Another huge drama going off - quite entertaining to read through though :lol: There should be a warning on the forum index - 'enter at your own risk' lol! xx

[Modified by: clairep1 on 20 November 2008 22:41:46 ]

Replies

• Options
    claire - you read my mind i was just about to make the same post!!!!

gosh how sad are their lives that they need to argue online with people they dont know??!!

i have had such a BIG laugh reading through and am on pins waiting for the next response LMAO!!!

Someone has now started a new post to say dont respond to the other posts....hilarious stuff!!!

• Options
    Haha me too! Hubby's ended up doing tea cos i have to keep going back to see what else has been said :lol: It's more entertaining than Eastenders! :lol: x
  • Options
    poor mia had to have a spoonful at a time as i went back and too to the comp to check for posts.....ha ha ha.
  • Options
    its totally hilarious. I too have entertained myself for ages reading their bitching...... sooo funny!!! I dont post on there ...too scared I will offend the powers that be!!!!..... however, i go on if there is nothing on tv as its great entertainment. Who the hell are the JUDGES!!!!???? who decide who can and who cant enter a FB group...sad sad sad sad lives is all i can say!!!

I think the fact that a few people have had trouble on FB from people on here says it all. For all any of you know I could be a man who is stalking you all (I am not honest lol) BUT you dont know that for def. Nic and Deb Mac have met but as for the rest of us we have not met in real life and the people on Baby forum have got to wise up. I come on here to catch up with babies and ladies with something in common. I can bitch with my REAL mates...lol!!!!!!!

Lets keep out forum nice and friendly.............. no bitching allowed. Nic did a little thread a few months ago and it was saying cutest baby..if you remember I would not vote as that is the one thing that can bring out the worst in anyone..I think that is what this is over from what I can get the gist of. Seems they ran a baby comp or something like that??? At least we are all a bit more mature that we didnt fall out over it. All babies are beautiful and if these women are willing to fall out over something soo silly then it beggars belief.

Rant over

d xxx

d xxxxx
  • Options
    i know it is sooooooooo funny! I read some of it the other day, bloody judges! Its pathetic, and i dont know why anyone is bothering to get upset about it! It also makes me laugh how many people keep saying "im leaving the site" and then next day "im not leaving anymore" its like they mostly do it for attention. Makes me giggle!

charlie x
  • Options
    its really stupid...everyone then makes a post to say "dont reply to the other post"....do they not get that they are fuelling it more themselves???? duh!!!
    Being the sado that i am whilst mia has her sleep i set out on finding where this "nice forum" they talk about is....and low and behold it is june 08 ladies....who all know each other.....so my question is...if they have an issue with baby forum and talk to each other on june08 forum why dont they just stay there and not cause or fuel arguments elsewhere??? x
  • Options
    i missed it fill me in !!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    You need to read the posts on baby. Think they are something like 'last night's stupid argument', 'urgent - please read' can't even remember the other two nor what the original argument was about but they will be hot topics! So funny!!! x
  • Options
    Someone please tell them to stop otherwise im going to sit here all night laughing my socks off at it all!!!
  • Options
    Hee hee, I spent ages amusing myself with it last night and have just popped back on for a quick catch up. I'm sticking firmly with the March ladies, baby's not for me anymore!
  • Options
    hi

i just been reading through loads of them posts (fancied a laugh) and it was SO obvious who "sofedup" was. I knew that becki was a fake the first message i ever read from her (which just happened to be yesterday) and her friend "becca hughes" i knew she was fake. God i must be so clever lol

charlie x
  • Options
    I was getting really angry the other week when they were slating that guy who came on. I know i shouldn't presume but was it just me or does anyone else think he had learning difficulties? They laid right into him and i was practically shouting at the laptop. I thought it was bang out of order. I could just be really naive but again it was something to do with FB that got dragged over here.

The same names always seem to crop up & it very much reminds me of the school playground. Very amusing to read through but i feel sorry for the underdog who tries hard to fit in and then gets ridiculed. Perhaps i'm reading things wrong but to me it seems that someone tries to fit in with them, says the wrong thing and then gets strung up for stones to be thrown at them.

I agree this forum is sooo much nicer. image xx
  • Options
    Charlie - yeah it was very obvious who it was from the first post of so fed up.

it makes me laugh how petty they can be.....im not sure about anyone else but i just like logging on to check how your all doing and see if there's any advice i need or i cna help with. I admit i have more time to read than i do to write these days. They seem to enjoy a good row and all say "dont post again" but they all do....

Claire - i def agree with you on that Rob guy...and they were totally unfair!! At the end of the day is something happens on facebook why dont they sort it out over there. And i think its very wrong that they say things like who is so and so...does anyone know them?"....giving the impression that they are weirdos......not being funny but isnt that there fault for adding people they dont know a scoobies about anyway??!!

xx
  • Options
    i totally agree with both off you, i think rob did have some learning difficulties. I know what you mean about facebook aswell, if you choose to accept someone as a friend on there and you dont know them then thats your problem isn't it? if they turn out to be a "weirdo" or a "fake" well thats just tough thats the chance you take when you add them and know nothing about them. Like has been said before, none of us really "know" each other on here we just get on well and love talking about our little ones, if any of you are fake then your life mst be pretty empty to make up things like that and its sad really. not that im saying any of you ladies are fake lol.I do go into baby forum but i very rarely post in there,just like to read their pathetic arguements, makes me giggle!

hope your all well anyway, it suddenlt occured to me yesterday that once xmas is gone our LO's 1st birthdays are going to come round so fast!in fact im going to make a separate post about it on here now lol
    charlie x
  • Options
    I stupidly added someone on facebook...... wont say a name as she may be genuine but, i have no idea who she is. It was at a time that we all changed FB names and I was adding a few people here and there. Obviously real names are different to our screen names here.

she has 17 friends and they dont have kids. Dont know any of them...weird. She wrote strange comments every day..things like..TODAY I GOT A 100K PAY RISE....
    TODAY I MOVE TO MY MASSIVE NEW HOUSE AND GET MY NEW PORSCHE

TODAY MY OH PROPOSED AND THE RING IS SO LOVELY. IT COST ZILLION POUNDS.. etc...

Bit strange dont you think.
    The thing is she looked familiar but i think it may be a cut out from a magazine or something.

have deleted her and anyone I dont know..

Also, on FB this strange man keeps buying my picture in owned! He writes things like MINE ALL MINE...... freaked me out so I got rid of that application.

What a weird world we live in

d xxx
  • Options
    Sounds like she's got a screw loose to me :lol: I'd have deleted her too. I've never added anyone on FB from here. I come here to talk about problems, babies etc and use FB to stay in contact with old school friends/work colleagues/family.

What a weird guy too. Obviously took a fancy to you though Dee image x
  • Options
    double post image

[Modified by: MummiD on November 22, 2008 09:13 PM]

• Options
    hey ladies...
    just wondering (as im too scared to post on baby!!!) - what is it with this "rozella" person that they dont like?
    first they mobbed that rob, then there was a big warning about someone by the name of lisa tippmann on facebook and then obviously a post about the ongoing sofedup saga...but there is all this about rozella aswell......
    now from what i can work out on here she seems "normal".....can anyone shed some light for me. I feel pity for people if they are just normal folk and these ladies are flinging accusations around for no reason. Surely if they have something substantial that people really need to be concerned about they should be saying what it is rather than "beware?".
    x

[Modified by: MummiD on November 22, 2008 09:13 PM]

• Options
    hiya

i haven't got a clue whats wrong with her, i think they were saying her comments were a bit weird and there was some reference to her pics on her facebook account.People were saying "oh if you look at her pics you will know what i mean" i am clueless lol.Have no idea what they are on about as i havet seen the pics lol

I am curious though if im honest lol
    charlie x
  • Options
    girls im sat laughing my socks of...its all going off on baby forum again....are they all for real or what???!!! ive got a glass of el vino in one hand and a twix in the other reading it all laughing my arse off!!!!