Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I reached my goal weight at WeightWatchers!

Yippee!!! I'm so chuffed. I have lost 10lb at WW and reached my goal weight. Admittedly, this was partly down to me having shingles as I had a recurrence of it last week - I had vicious stomach cramps and couldn't eat big meals. But what the hell, I've done it! I'm now 9 stone 10 lb although that's in the eve with clothes on so I'm about 9 1/2 stone in the morning and back to a size12. Can't bloody believe it. I hope I don't upset anyone who is struggling to lose the baby pounds. I'm just really pleased.

I have celebrated tonight by eating chocolate and biscuits. Ooops.

Replies

• Options
    wow well done thats great. I need to lose a lot, but i am 1.5lb away from my 2stone award at slimming world and then i need to lose another 2 after that but i'll get there i'm loosing it slowly but surely, can't wit till i get to my goal xx
  • Options
    well done Jo!! thats fab...you have spurred me on to do it now. i actually did WW for 2 weeks...lost 4lbs the first week then nothing the second so gave up.
    but im being good now again and am aiming to shift 12lbs by xmas!!! fingers crossed for me
    xx
  • Options
    congratulations thats great news