Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09


I have recieved a letter from my daughters dads solicitor saying he wants contact, he has not seen her for a year so i am going to try to arrange for it to be in a contact centre. Can the solicitor set it up without having to go to court? and if there are any charges for using the contact centre will i have to pay them or him seeing as it will be him using the service?

Really need advice as i dont have a clue about any of this and getting really worried. thanx.


p.s posted this on alot of forums but still no advice.

He didnt bother anyways so shes still all mine image
Sign In or Register to comment.