Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Elise is two years old today!

Hi,
I cant belive it!!
Is it really been two years since the traumatic birth which led to my beautiful Elise being born. i would never have got through those first few weeks without all your support.
Elise is still playing catch up and is still a tiny dot, but she keeps her brothers in check. Now she has a new baby sister ( another 28 weeker) to play with. At the moment she wont even touch her, but will go and have a look in her moses basket to check shes still there. We still dont know whether she has some problems due to the bleed that she had. Only time will tell.
Isobelle is a real fighter and has been through alot in her short life. she has lots of hospital appointments to go to this year. she is the image of elise and i think I have my work cut out lol.

M x

Replies

• Options
    aawww thats lovely to hear both ur littlies are doing so well, and born so very early! u must be doing an amazing job. and happy birthday to elise......

xxx

ps, can't help but wonder if u meant to post this in march 08, the babies in this forum are but 9/10months and just coming towards there first birthdays, but it is lovely to hear of ur two amazing little girls xxxx
  • Options
    LOL..siany, you are right! (i think) Marie is a fellow poster in march 08.

Sleep deprivation I think!

d xx