Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

fake coughing

Do your babies do this? It's so cute, Max 'talks' all the time, somedays he never shuts up and he does these fake coughs in between sentences especially if he's excited!! It's just a noise he likes to make but it's so funny!xx

Replies

• Options
    Riley tends to fake cough a lot when I'm putting his bib on ready for his milk, so I guess its probably when he gets excited! He talks a lot as well. He lays there for ages with us both making sounds and copying each other. It's funny because you can see it in his eyes he puts real effort into saying things like "ohhhh"!".
    Oh is trying to teach him to say dada, but I'm having none of it I'll make sure he says mama first! x
  • Options
    Evan does this, alot more when im about to feed him, but alos random times... me and oh love it, so god damn cute!!!! He talks alot to, hes started squeling in delight and nearly taking off whenever his brothers are in eye sight now, love it!! xxx
  • Options
    Oliver does this too!

He also does really exagerated yawns!