Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Happy birthday...

Erin-Beth! Hope you are having a magical day. Love from THG and a napping Peter. :\)

Replies

• Options
    happy first birthday erin-beth!!!

Erin-Beth's was quite a landmark for me too as malakin and i had the same edd, i remember when i was still waiting malakin telling austin to get a move on cos erin-beth was already here and waiting to 'meet' her bump buddy lol. it made it all the more real for me when she arrived.

hope u have a fab first brithday

sian and austin

xx
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Erin-Beth! Hope you've had a wonderful day, lots of love and hugs from Pixie-bob and a raspberry blowing Max xx
  • Options
    Ahhh, happy birthday Erin-Beth!

Hope you've had a lovely day xx
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Erin-Beth. Hope you've had a lovely day! image

xxx
  • Options
    Thankyou ladies and babies xxxx

We have had a wonderful day..opening pressies with us this morn and a big party this arvo..the last lot of ppl have just left!! but it was lovely all our closest friends came and she was spoilt rotten and had lots of children to play from 7months old all the way up to 14! thou i think the "older" children loved that they cud get away with playing with baby toys and not lose any "street cred" image

Lol yes Siany I remember Erin-Beth telling Austin to hurry up and pop out (she was bossy right from the minute she was born lol lol)

Love a now 1yr old Erin-Beth and Jacki xx
  • Options
    Happy birthday Erin-Beth image
  • Options
    Belated Happy Birthday to Erin-Beth. Glad you all had a wonderful day. x
  • Options
    Happy belated birtdhay Erin-Beth!!! HOpe you had a wonderful day. Congrats Malakin image xx