Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hiya ladies been a while ...

well nearly two months since i was last on here cant belive my little oscar nearly 8 weeks. I have wanted to go on here but forgot my password and have been so busy as we gutting our house and re building kitchen and lounge its a nitemare.Well hope you and lo s all doing well, im stll breastfeeding and Oscar is thriving was 11lb 12 oz last week at 6 weeks old. He has just started to smile and is a pretty content baby most of the time we love him so much. Our two daughters 7 and 10 love him and are very helpful esp if i want a bath i can leave him with them for 20 min and have a peaceful soak!. The funny thing is hubby and i thiught 3 would be quite suffficent but he is so good i think we definately gunna consider having a number 4 in a few years. Well thats about it in a nutshell lotsa love xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi im glad things are going so well i think all the march babies are good anyway take care and pop on more often Lin image