Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Valentine day

Anyone doing anything special for valentine day? or have any ideas on a nice surprise for their oh?are you having a baby sitter so you can have a special day/evening? any saucy ideas you want to share feel free ;\)

Replies

• Options
    We are going to a football match!!! And then out for dinner (on 13th) And then on the 14th it is the babies first birthday bash for the NCT group.
  • Options
    We will be at our friends in scotland so there won't be doing anything special
  • Options
    probably nothing, didn't do anything last year either, oH is one of those men that doesn't agree with xmas,valentines etc as he said ots bad that u need a particulalr day to make time for ur loved ones etc, shld do it every day, i think excuses excuses lol. xx
  • Options
    Me n hubby made a pact not to do anything for valentines this year as we're moving house in a few days. Typically of hubby though on valentines morning he asks me to pass him something and when I move it there was a valentines card under it!!! I was like omg!! Then he hands me a bag which had a box of chocolates in it and a pair of stunning shoe boots!! image
    Felt so happy that hubby had done that to surprise me...but so guilty cos I'd stuck to our pact and not even bought him a card!! image lol. In the end we spent valentines evening cuddled up in bed watching episodes of supernatural...had a chinese too.
    No babysitters though. Our little monkey came and cuddled up with us too watch tv (which actually made it more special).