Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pampers offer

Wilkinsons have the pampers size 4+ nappies on offer at the moment ??4.39 for a pack of 52. I know lots of babies in the march forum will not be in this size yet but i just thought i would stock up.

Replies

• Options
    I think I saw an advert for those ones today actually on offer at Morrisons. Can't remember the price though.
    xxx
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up! I'm terrible for stocking up, my husband despairs as we have nowhere to keep it all! image xx
  • Options
    lol i stocked up on size 3s about 6wks ago when they were on offer thinking she was gonna go into them ages ago...and only today have we decided to start on them!! so i had better not get 4s just get, OH will go mad lol lol
  • Options
    thanks for that my big girl is in that size might get extra for when Leah goes in them.
  • Options
    For the boots advantage point collectors, they are doing triple points on bbay goods over ??25 which is a great deal as in effect you get ??7.50 back x