Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

OMG.....Im having another baby! :)

Hi ladies.

Please dont mention anything on Facebook!!

I only got my BFP yesterday and think im only about 5 weeks so very early days yet. I keep going between feeling really excited to really scared! Im going to make an appointment with the midwife tomorrow to start the ball rolling again. image Think Im due around 25th Sept but not quite sure as we weren't actually TTC more just not using anything & keeping our fingers crossed! lol We were going to start TTC in June, but babies come when they are ready to! image

Just thought Id share it with you ladies as im desperate to tell people but going to wait until after my 12 week scan to make sure all is well to tell family and friends. We told our parents today and they are very happy for us, my mum cried! image I thought they would be worried at us having 2 so close together (19 months age gap) but they seem excited.

xxx

Replies

• Options
    Ah, congratulations, hun! Hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy. And best of luck with two of them. You have my admiration - I have my hands full chasing my single one round the house! image
  • Options
    CONGRATUALTIONS!!! So jealous!! Bit like you, not using anything so waiting to see what happens - Hopefully I'll be posting happy news soon
    Good luck with the pregnancy, you'll be fine having too close together, busy but fun!!

xx
  • Options
    congratulations!!!! well fingers crossed and i may be joining u, i'm now on cd44 of a 31-33 day cycle, but we were using condoms still so its still quite unlikley, we had been planning to upsi as soon as this af had been and gone but she's still notn here yet, so either jobs done already (lol) or mother anture is making us wait to ttc.
    u'll be fine with two littlies so close will be great to see them play together, and keep each other entertained.
    huge congratulations again, hope u have a h+h 8ish months left xx
  • Options
    Congratulationsimage hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancyimage
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! That's such lovely news-keep us posted, i hope you have a great pregnancy! Can't wait to see your scan pics, SO exciting!!xx
  • Options
    Congratulations! You must be so excited. Will it be an 18 month age gap? It's 18 months between my babies too.

Hope you have a happy pregnancy and your gorgeous girl is good to you throughout. x

• Options
    Wow - huge congratulations! It is amazing to think that you will be going through the pregnancy stuff all again. Okay, it is totally normal but it seems like such a dream to me at the moment, it happen again seems quite magical. I've been thinking about how my little baby is now not so little anymore, and my husband commented the other day that it is strange that those early days are over. I think we will be starting to try in March, but I may find it hard to wait ! Do keep us posted on how it is all going. Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy. xx
  • Options
    Wow congratulations hun xxxxx
  • Options
    Aw, congratulations!

Yes, please show us scans and keep us informed!

C xx
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!! Wonderful news xx
  • Options
    Congratulations! It is exciting and even though scary, as you get nearer the due date, that worry drops a little as you begin to realise you know what you are doing so much more than with the first!

I have 3 weeks to go before I have a newborn with my little 11 month old!!!

If you ever have any questions - feel free to ask!
  • Options
    Congratulations. x
  • Options
    Congratulations!!

I got BFP today gonna get another test later just to make sure but i guess i'm probably feeling the same as you. I'm due around the 7th Oct. It's so scarey to think how i'm gonna cope but at least Spencer will be too young to understand why i'm completly stressed out. He'll be 18 months then so hopefully he'll be doing a bit more for himself. Good luck x
  • Options
    congratz to u too gemgem!! xx

i got a bfn on monday, and af followed promptly, so we're now offically on month 1 ttc. xx
  • Options
    Omg, just saw gems news congratulations!! Xx
  • Options
    Wow congratulations!!!!!

I'm already 27+1wks with my 6th, he is due a month after Osians 1st birthday so only 13 months between them!! lol
  • Options
    Congratulations MGmummy... and to gemgem too....how exciting to be pregnant again imageimage
  • Options
    Thank you for all the congratulations ladies! image I still dont think it has quite sunk in properly yet.....cant wait for the scan think it will be all too real then!

Congrats to you gem-gem too.

• Options
    ah wow congrats ladies,
    havent been on here for a while. BUt thought id log on today to see if there was any news!!!
    Happy and healthy 9months to you both
    xx
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Just read in the 'Where are you all from@ forum that you are in Preston. Not far from me, I'm in Wigan. xx