Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Finally I can tell you all!!

I am expecting again! I had my scan last week and all is well which is a relief. I was more worried this time round for some reason. I have been feeling ok similar to ds, feeling sick, tired, lack of appetite etc so part of me thinks it could be another boy!! I would be thrilled with pink or blue.
We have told all our family over the weekend which has made Easter even better!

Hope you all are ok
Littlep xx

Replies

• Options
    aww fantastic news littlep....so i guess ur due in october then?

congratz! xx
  • Options
    Congrats! All you pregnant ladies are making me horribly broody. :lol: I'll just have to live vicariously through you for a few more months. Hope you have a very happy, healthy pregnancy. :\)
  • Options
    Congratulations have a happy and healthy pregnancyimage
  • Options
    Congrats Littlep!!! image Very exciting to see more March09 mummies pregnant again!!

Im 16 weeks on Thursday!! This pregnancy is flying by this time compared with Millie!

xxx
  • Options
    congrates! x
  • Options
    Wow congratulations littlep....im so envious lol, even tho im not trying lol x
  • Options
    That is so exciting littep - many congrats! It is so cool that there are so many of us so close together again. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!! xx
  • Options
    Wow congratulations littlep! Can't believe how many new babies are on the way-I think you're all amazing super mummies, I can't even contemplate another at the mo-we've got our hands full as it is! Hope you have a great second and third trimester! Xx
  • Options
    Awww many congrats..your all making me broody and I cant have anymore..but i dont really want anymore i just miss being pregnant image think you should suggest a new forum just for you march 09 mums to be then we can all keep track of your milestones imageimage
  • Options
    I love that idea malakin - being in a due in forum just isn't the same without all of you. I guess I don't know them as well yet, but I really feel like I struck lucky with the DiM09 gang.
  • Options
    Awwww! Post here as much as you want-Id love to hear how you're all getting on!x
  • Options
    Yeah me too, i love listening to all the newness again xxx
  • Options
    Yeah me too, i love listening to all the newness again xxx