Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Updates please, what did i miss!!

Well im finally back after no internet for 2weeks!!!!! So whats the gossip??

We moved into our new house, i survived with 3kiddies under 6 and didnt collapse We all love it here and Evan doesnt seem bothered about the new surroundings Hes sleeping from 6.30-7pm til 5am then goes back down til 7.30am...have introduced a FM feed at 1pm of 4oz and OMG the difference has been amazing the past few days, hes finally going more than an hr between feeds After nearly 4 months it was wearing thin He was weighed today and is 13lb10oz, smiling and 'chatting' loads, just basically being an utter star bless him I cant believe hes 4months next week...time is definatly going way to fast for my liking, oh and im incredibly broody ALREADY!!!!!

kim and Evan 15weeks xxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Broody?? OMG, don't think I'll ever be broody again!!

Sounds like Evan is doing really well, well done for moving house with a newborn and 2 others! You must be mad! Glad to hear that you are all settling down in your new place.

xxx
  • Options
    its going too fast isnt it? im not broody but i miss being pregnant, couple of friends are pregnant and its bringing it all back though my labour put me off abit lol! x
  • Options
    Welcome back woomummy! glad to hear you're all doing so well.

Im not broody but i do wish i could turn back time and do it all over again-even the labour! I just can't believe how quickly they change-Max hates being cuddled like a newborn-he'll sit on my knee or up on my shoulder but i can't craddle him anymore, he just squirms image x
  • Options
    Hi, woomummy. Nice to see you again and glad to hear the moves (both the house and to formula) went well and that Evan is thriving.

I sort of know what you mean about being broody. I have been talking seriously about when we are going to try for another (not for at least another 15 months!) Peter definitely needs a sibling. He is such a social little chap. He'll turn into a little horror if he is the centre of our attention for the rest of his life. The weird thing, though, is that for the last few days I've been feeling nauseous when I go down to the kitchen for breakfast in the mornings. It feels very much like morning sickness! image Logically I know it can't be - it would have to be an immaculate conception. But it is bizarre (and unpleasant :\(). Not looking forward to that aspect of another pregnancy, I must say.
  • Options
    Hello, woomummy. Welcome back. Glad to hear the move went well and you and lo's are doing well. Great that the hourly feeds are at an end! x
  • Options
    Glad to see everyones bubbas are doing so well image

Since i wrote that Evan monster has decided he hates formula again :lol: well he did well for a week bless him....although it hasnt affected him and hes going every few hours still purely on bf image So theres one happy mummy here...just need to sort out the 5am snack he has...i did try dream feeding him a few nights back, but he wouldnt take it at all, was totally snoozing, hopefully once we start on baby rice he may grow out of that feed :\)

xxxxxxxxxx