Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Millie was christened today! :)

We had a lovely day and I just wanted to show you this piccie of her in her posh dress! image

Piccie deleted!

x

[Modified by: MGMummy on 31 August 2009 23:06:07 ]

Replies

• Options
    Aww bless, she looks beautiful, you must be so proud image

We're having Jack christened on 20th September and I've still no idea what to dress him in!
  • Options
    omg she looks gorgeous xxxx
  • Options
    Gorgeous dress - We're having amelia christened on the 27th september
    Hope you enjoyed the day
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! It was a lovely day and Millie loved being centre of attention!! image She was knackered by tea time though bless her. It was really nice for all the family to get together too as we dont get many chances really!
  • Options
    hope you had a lovely day, she looks gorgeous! :\):\)

xxxx
  • Options
    We had a lovely day and I just wanted to show you this piccie of her in her posh dress! image

x
  • Options
    I want to delete the photo now but cant get to the bloody 'edit' button because if the stupid magazine advert down the side!!!

Does anyone know what I can do?

• Options
    Tis ok....hubby just sorted it by downloading me an add blocker for firefox!!! much better!

I dont feel comfortable having photos up anymore with the recent goings on in baby! Which is a shame because I know most are genuine people!

• Options
    I missed seeing the photo of her but glad you had a lovely day. x
  • Options
    I too missed the pic..but glad u all had a great day...
    My best friends daughter was christened on the same day and i was honoured to be asked to be her godmother imageimage
  • Options
    Ah, missed the pic too but ive a feeling she looked gorgeous, glad you enjoyed her special day xx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies....it really was a very special day!

I'll put it as my avatar so you can see! Think the dodgy people have been barred from the site now anyway....well for the time being! But I suppose you can never know who is looking at your pics on the internet can you.