Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

This time last year....

This time last year i found out i was expecting baby number two (we werent expecting it so soon as it took 3yrs to concieve Lexie)and im so glad my little girl Leah arrived safely and is ok even after the drama at her birth as you know from my post in expecting in march 09 i was really worried about the pregnancy and was so scared something would go wrong which is why i wasnt a regular poster. Anyway now she has arrived she is adored by her big sister and us and i cant wait to go through it all again but hubby wants a break so im going to enjoy both my lovely girls until its time for number three ;\)

Replies

• Options
    Strange isn't it - I was sat here thinking this time last year I couldn't stop feeling sick!! Now I'm watching Amelia kick around on her playmat - Can't wait to do it all again, OH is going to take some convincing though!!
  • Options
    I want a baby number 2 too!! image Think we might start trying around christmas although Im very worried as I felt so ill for the first 10 weeks with Millie I was sick 4-5 times a day and couldn't keep anything down....still managed to put 4 stone on though....think I made up for it in my 2nd and 3rd trimester.

It does worry me though as I cant imagine being a very good mum to Millie whilst feeling so rubbish, so feel a bit guilty about wanting to try for another when she's still so young but I would prefer a smaller age gap as there is 4 yrs between me and my brother and I personally think its too big a gap so would like my babies to be closer in age....especially if I have another pink one! image I always wanted a sister!!

I didn't really enjoy being pregnant either and I think I was quite lucky as didn't get any common symptoms other than the sickness and the general discomfort so Im probably in for a rough one next time as Millie's birth was a lovely but surprising experience, on one habd cant wait to do it again but on the other hand know it wont necessarily be the same.

xxx
  • Options
    I didn't find out till the end of August as Riley was early.

I keep talking to oh about no.2 and he said he doesn't know if he wants another as I don't think Riley has been the 'angel' baby he was expecting! I'm not taking no for an answer though I want a girl and he hasn't really got a choice!

My pg went really well up until I got sciatica and my waters broke early, so the only thing that bothers me about no.2 is having another premmie and being kept in hospital for what seemed like forever.

xxx
  • Options
    Evan was early so mines not til August either kelx image He was no3 for me, from experience when you have other lo's you kinda get on with it, i remember with my 1st i felt awful, slept loads, but with no2 i just couldnt..i had a 8month old to look after (mixing broccoli wasnt nice with m/s lmao!) im not sure where you get the strength from but you do - your mummy super power lmao! xxx