Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Low Blood pressure and feeling very poorly

Hi Ladies ,

I went to see my GP yesterday as midwife said i needed to seem them really as hadn't since BFP and i keep getting really light headed and dizzy and really very sick to be honest thought it was all just a pg thing !

As its goes she took my blood pressure and it it was low and that's what would be making me have all the symptoms . Has anyone had any experience with low blood pressure ???

I'm feeling so crappy and it a real struggle to get out of bed in the mornings and when the kids are dropped off at school i'm asleep on the sofa ! Feeling really poorly at the min and any advise would be great !!

I'm 11+2 and have my scan next wed just thought i would start to feel better now image

But hay ho we have to solider one don't we !! image

Replies

• Options
    I'm sorry image I've been dealing with high BP for the first time ever so have to go in every day for 5 days to get it checked. Hope you start feeling better!
  • Options
    Did the doc give you any advice on how to help it? Try eating little and often to keep your blood sugar up, drink lots and gets lots of rest xxx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies i hope i start to feel better soon x
  • Options
    I have low BP too, though doesn't sound as bad as yours. I'm prone to fainting if I stand up too quickly, especially after exercise. Sure your GP has given you lots of advice, but I would definitely recommend eating/drinking regularly.

Hope you feel better soon xx