Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Where are we all from?

2»

Replies

• Options
    Yeah ninewells for me, midwife unit all being well. This is my first so keeping my options open!

You are due the same day as a friend of mine just 13 days after me. You never know we may be in at the same time! X
  • Options
    Birmingham, moving soon but staying in the area!!!
  • Options
    Yes Ruth I will be having my baby at Stepping Hill. Myself and all my bothers and sister were born their. My partner works in Wythenshaw as a policeman. x
  • Options
    My partner works in Wythenshaw as a policeman. x

Gosh, I bet he is kept busyimage
  • Options
    Widnes , Cheshire! x
  • Options
    Warrington, Cheshire image x
  • Options
    Another fellow Scot here, im in Fife in Scotland, so not far from all the other Scotish ladies , xx
  • Options
    Chervandy - I'm in St Andrews (well, Leuchars, but nobody else will know where that is ha ha!)!! x

haha my mum lived just up the road from leuchars, they lived on a farm there... noone could ever spell it lol
  • Options
    Pembrokeshire, West Wales x
  • Options
    oooooooo someoene else from south wales!
  • Options
    Originally from Tenby, Pembrokeshire, now live in Sully, near Barry, South Wales.

where are you both from, Mrshugs and Mummyslittlemonkey?
  • Options
    Ah love Tenby, I live in Haverfordwest. Nothing nicer than living by the coast image Moved to Cardiff for Uni a few years ago, but somehow Pembs always manages to pull you back home. <3 x
  • Options
    I've been to Bluestone in Pembrokeshire twice and love it down there. Bloody long drive though!! xx
  • Options
    I'd love to move back to Tenby but unfortunately jobs are a bit scarce so sticking nearer to Cardiff for the time being!
  • Options
    Angel, I used to work at Bluestone when it first opened, I was studying for my teaching degree at the time and managed to fit work around studying. As Cas says, jobs are hard to get, so I had to retrain to get one! I studied Media in Cardiff first, and then did a PGCE part time so I could work in our local college as a Welsh teacher, which is a rare skill where we live, so I knew I'd have a good chance of getting it! Plus I only work term time, which fits around Ella and school!

Did you enjoy it at Bluestone?

Mrs Hugs