Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

24 Week Appt

Just thought I would post because I've got my 24 week appt on Wednesday and can't believe how quickly its gone!!

Bump seems to still be small but moving loads so hopefully she is growing ok!

Anyone else got or had there 24 week appt?

Replies

• Options
    I had mine last Thursday with my consultant. Just the usual urine, BP, chat etc, but I found out that they want to scan me at 29 weeks (just a check, nothing major) which I'm VERY excited about!!!

Time is going so quickly isn't it! I can't believe it, I'm counting down to the milestones, was really happy to get past 24 weeks - V day! - and now its dbl digits and then third tri!!

Our beautiful babies will be here before we know it image

Xxx
  • Options
    am i supposed to have one? whoops!!

i havent had anything since 16 weeks, i am a terrible pregnant person, i forget everthing. and u think id know better this being my 2nd!!! will ring mw.
  • Options
    Rosemary I have another at 25 weeks. My last was at 16 weeks. We do have less with 2nd babies.
  • Options
    I want a 24 week app but apparently as this is my second they dont want to see me until 28 weeks!! ages away!!! Sulking image
  • Options
    Lol Piahigsy!! I had one because it's a consultant rather than MW. Some (however few!) advantages! X
  • Options
    i am on my first pg and the last mw appointment i had was at 16 weeks and my next one is in Dec when i will be 25 weeks.
  • Options
    aha my preggo thing from the MW says 25 weeks.... will ring her tomorrow (if i find time lol)

u get seen a lot less with 2nd and subsequent babies it seems.
  • Options
    This is my 2nd pregnancy and I'm seeing my midwife for my 23 week appointment next week. She said it would usually be 24 weeks but she's going on holiday. I never know when my next appointment is going to be until I've been to see her. When's the next one? 28 weeks???
  • Options
    Got mine tomorrow! Got my little cup ready to take my wee in!

Not expecting much to be honest - I imagine I'm just going to be talked at for 10 minutes and shown the door - I don't much like my midwife (I think she thinks Im a silly little girl who got herself pregnant so she was much surprised when I told her I was 27 and my partner was at work)